A yummy low carb blueberry muffin recipe that you can easily whip up on a Saturday morning. These muffins are moist, with a bakery style crumb, and a light texture.
These muffins use a mix of coconut and almond flours — the best of both ingredients. Coconut flour is low in carbs, high in fiber, and gives these muffins lightness. Almond flour keeps the muffins moist and delicious.
Use fresh or frozen berries — whatever you have on hand!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl and whisk together to combine. Break up any lumps.
- In another bowl, add the wet ingredients together and whisk until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add the blueberries to the batter and gently stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into your prepared muffin tin, making sure not to fill each cup more than 3/4 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 67mg Sodium: 195mg Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Protein: 3g