Are you a cakey or a fudgy brownie person?
Me — I like my brownies dense and fudgy. And this keto brownie recipe delivers on just that!
This is my favorite low-carb brownie recipe — made with cocoa powder, almond flour, and the sweetener of your choice. I used Swerve, which is made with erythritol. If you use something different — like Splenda or xylitol — be sure to adjust the amount of sweetener to your personal taste.
- 9 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sweetener, like Swerve
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8" square pan.
- Add butter, sweetener, cocoa powder, salt and vanilla to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine and dissolve sweetener.
- Add eggs on at a time. Whisk to combine.
- Add almond flour. Whisk to combine.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the center is just set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out moist.