These keto peanut butter fat bombs are a sweet treat that you can enjoy on a low-carb diet. You’ll only need 5 minutes and three ingredients to make this no-bake frozen dessert. These keto fat bombs taste like mini peanut butter cheesecakes. Make a batch and enjoy them all week!
Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
For a sweet and creamy treat, try this recipe for peanut butter keto fat bombs. They are a great bite-size snack that tastes like mini peanut butter cheesecake.
Peanut butter fat bombs will satisfy those sweet-tooth cravings without all the carbs. They are simple to make too — only three common ingredients are needed for this recipe.
They’re perfect for meal prep too. You can make a batch and store them in your fridge or freezer to enjoy all week long!
For more keto fat bombs, try Keto Chocolate Fudge Brownie Fat Bombs, Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs, and Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs too!
Ingredients in Peanut Butter Fat bombs
One of the best things about this recipe is that it only requires three very common keto ingredients. You probably already have all of them in your kitchen right now.
- Peanut Butter. Most traditional peanut butter brands have added sugar. So when you’re on the keto diet, I recommend using “natural” peanut butter. When you’re shopping in the grocery store, look for unsweetened peanut butter — the kind with oil on top that you have to stir at first.
- Sweetener. For these fat bombs, I prefer the smoother texture I get using powdered sweetener. The brand I reach for is Swerve Confectioners. You can also make your own powdered sweetener by blitzing granulated sweetener in a high-powered blender. Feel free to use other brands as well, just remember that some of them are twice as sweet as Swerve.
- Cream Cheese. Any regular, full-fat cream cheese will work. Just be careful not to buy cream cheese spreads or lighter versions, which can contain fillers or extra carbs.
How to Make Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Making these low-carb peanut butter fat bombs is super easy. The number one thing to remember is that your ingredients should be at room temperature for the smoothest results.
All you need to do is stir the peanut butter, softened cream cheese, and sweetener together until smooth. You can also add vanilla extract, a pinch of cinnamon, and a pinch of salt to taste (especially if your peanut butter is unsalted).
To mix all the ingredients up, you can use an electric mixer, a food processor, or even a whisk and some elbow grease.
And then to portion the fat bombs, I like to use a little 2 tbsp cookie scoop. I like it because it just makes the whole process super easy and mess-free.
How to Store Keto Fat Bombs
These fat bombs will be too soft at room temperature. I think they taste the best refrigerated or even frozen.
You can store these peanut butter fat bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Alternatively, you can freeze them in an airtight container and they will remain fresh for 2-3 months.
You can eat them frozen or thaw them in the fridge before enjoying.
Save this Recipe
Pin this recipe to your Keto Recipes board on Pinterest so that you can come back and find it later.
Other Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
If you like fat bombs, try out one of these other recipes.
Keto Chocolate Fudge Brownie Fat Bombs
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Keto Everything Bagel Fat Bombs
Toasted Coconut Keto Fat Bombs
Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
These keto peanut butter fat bombs are a sweet treat that you can enjoy on a low-carb diet. You'll only need 5 minutes and three ingredients to make this no-bake frozen dessert.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener, like Swerve
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
- In a mixing bowl, stir the peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetener together until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, portion into 2 tbsp size balls.
- Chill well, and store refrigerated or in the freezer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 74Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Carb count will vary with different ingredients and brands. It should not be considered as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.