Try these vanilla cheesecake keto fat bombs for a delicious low-carb treat with the taste of classic New York cheesecake. They’re sweet and creamy, low in carbs, and perfect for meal prep.
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
These fat bombs have the classic flavor of cheesecake, without all the sugar. They’re an easy no-bake dessert that you can whip up in about 5 minutes.
- Subscribe Today for the April box!
- Starts at $36 + FREE Shipping
- Exclusive monthly coupons to your favorite keto snacks
- FREE 28 day meal plan
Cheesecake fat bombs are simple to make, have a low number of carbs, and are a perfect keto-friendly sweet treat. Have them for dessert or as an afternoon snack for a little pick-me-up.
What are Fat Bombs? And Why Should You Make Them…
You can call them “fat bombs”, “fat fudge”, “keto bombs”, or “energy bites”! Whatever you call them, they are an easy way to enjoy something sweet while sticking to this keto way-of-eating.
Keto fat bombs are the perfect low-carb, high-fat snack. To make a keto fat bomb, you’ll generally mix a higher-fat content base ingredient with other flavorful ingredients like sweetener, extracts, nuts, or coconut.
Make these fat bombs for a quick little treat that can give you a boost of energy on the keto diet.
Ingredients in Cheesecake Fat Bombs
You’ll only need a few ingredients to make these keto cheesecake fat bombs.
- Cream Cheese. Any regular, full-fat cream cheese will work. Just be careful not to buy cream cheese spreads or lighter versions, which can contain fillers or extra carbs.
- Sweetener. For these, and most other fat bombs, I like to use powdered sweetener. The brand I reach for is Swerve Confectioners. You can also make your own powdered sweetener by blitzing granulated sweetener in a high-powered blender.
- Butter. You could also use coconut oil, if you want.
- Vanilla. You can’t beat the flavor of Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Bean Paste. It has a classic vanilla flavor with real vanilla bean flecks.
- Optional add-ins, like chocolate chips, cookie crumbs, or toasted nuts.
How to Make Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Making cheesecake fat bombs is super easy. The number one thing to remember is that your ingredients should be at room temperature for the smoothest results.
To mix all the ingredients up, you can use an electric mixer, a food processor, or even a whisk!
You can freeze the mixture in silicone molds, or use a cookie scoop to portion the mix onto a baking sheet. After a quick chill, they’re ready to eat.
How to Store Cheesecake Fat Bombs
These cheesecake fat bombs can be eaten chilled or frozen. They’ll be softer set in the fridge, or harder in the freezer.
You can store keto fat bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Alternatively, you can freeze them in an airtight container and they will remain fresh for 2-3 months.
More Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
If you enjoy making keto fat bombs, check out these other recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs
- Toasted Coconut Keto Fat Bombs
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Keto Everything Bagel Fat Bombs
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter. room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener, like Swerve
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- In a mixing bowl, stir all ingredients together until well combined.
- Portion into molds, or use a cookie scoop to form balls.
- Chill well, or freeze.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 69Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Carb count will vary with different ingredients and brands. It should not be considered as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Save this Recipe
Pin this recipe to your Keto Recipes board on Pinterest so that you can come back and find it later!