One of my favorite ice cream flavors has to be Strawberry Cheesecake! And these keto Strawberry Cheesecake fat bombs satisfy that sweet craving with keto-friendly ingredients. They are easy to make and keep in the freezer for a delicious keto-style snack.
Easy Fat Bomb Recipe
I love to make fat bombs for a quick sweet snack. They are delicious, satisfying, and definitely help me beat that 3 pm snack attack.
Bonus points: you can make the recipe in less than 5 minutes in your food processor. No kidding!
Ingredients for Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Everything you need to make this recipe is probably already in your keto kitchen. Here’s what you need for this keto fat bomb recipe:
- Strawberries. Fresh or frozen works. If you choose frozen berries, make sure to find some without added sugar. Let them thaw first and be sure to strain them from the excess juice.
- Cream cheese. Let the cream cheese come to room temperature first for the smoothest, creamiest texture.
- Sweetener. I used powdered Swerve — an erythritol based sugar substitute — in this recipe. I’m sure other sweeteners would work, but I have not personally tested them. If you aren’t following the keto diet, you could definitely use powdered sugar.
How to make Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
First, you’ll blend softened cream cheese, butter, sweetener, and salt in a food processor. Then, add a handful of fresh or frozen strawberries, and process a little more. You can leave the strawberries a little chunky, or process them until they are completely smooth.
Then, you’ll portion the Strawberry Cheesecake fat bombs into a mini muffin tin or small silicone mold — whatever you have. In a pinch, you could even spoon dollops of the fat bomb mixture onto parchment paper!
Off to the freezer they go to firm up. Once they are frozen, pop them out of the muffin tin and store in a plastic bag or container to save space.
I hope you LOVE this recipe. It’s:
- Freezer Friendly
- & Easy to make
Why eat Keto Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are keto-friendly treats that are high in fats to satisfy your hunger and help you meet your macros. They are also sometimes called “keto bombs”, “keto fudge”, or “fat fudge”. I like to call this recipe “cheesecake bites”, but who I am to say!
Everyone needs a treat now and then, even on the keto diet. And fat bombs can help you stay fuller for longer due to their high satiety while avoiding a blood sugar spike and crash.
Love keto fat bomb recipes? Be sure to check out our other fat bomb recipes.
I’m sure this Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bomb recipe will be a dish that you will want to make over and over.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #greenandketo on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sweetener I used Swerve
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 oz strawberries fresh
- Blend room temperature cream cheese, butter, sweetener and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Add chopped strawberries and pulse to combine.
- Portion into a mini muffin tin, or muffin wrappers.
- Freeze until firm.