These keto pork chops with mushroom gravy are creamy, flavorful, and make the perfect easy dinner.
It can be so difficult to get a healthy dinner on the table in a timely manner. Life gets in the way, we get bust, etc. These keto pork chops with creamy mushroom gravy are quick, easy, and to-die-for! They’re super simple which makes it a great recipe for busy families.
The ingredients you’re going to need for keto pork chops:
- 4-6 pork chops – Pork chops are low-carb and high in protein! They’re great for anyone on a keto-diet. Not only are pork chops high in protein, but they are also high in vitamin B6 and B12. Both of those vitamins are very important for overall health.
- Salt & Pepper to taste – Depending on how much seasoning you like on your meals, you can add as little or as much salt and pepper. Remember, you can always add more at the end so don’t go overboard!
- 8 oz mushrooms – Mushrooms are what gives this recipe extra flavor and texture. Similarly to pork chops, mushrooms are low-carb and have many health benefits. Mushrooms are high in fiber which is going to help keep you full for a longer period of time.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced – Garlic is such a quick, easy, and affordable way to add tons of flavor to any recipe. If you do not have fresh garlic cloves, you can use preminced garlic.
½ cup heavy cream – Heavy cream makes the gravy for this recipe extra creamy. Heavy cream is high in fat and low-carb which is why it fits into a keto diet.
½ cup parmesan cheese – Similarly to heavy cream, parmesan cheese is also going to add a creamy texture and taste to the gravy. Parmesan cheese is delicious, low-carb, and high in fat.
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano – Oregano is an Italian spice is a punget and peppery herb that easily adds a bold flavor. It’s a pantry staple that is worth adding.
- Red pepper flakes to taste – Just like oregano, red pepper flakes are a pantry staple that adds extra taste. Red peppers have a hint of fruitiness to offset the chili taste. Red pepper flakes pair very well with oregano!
- 3 cups spinach, chopped – Spinach is packed with vitamins, minerals, and adds so much to this recipe. You’re going to need 3 large cups of spinach because spinach cooks down to a much smaller size. Chopped spinach works best for this recipe so that the spinach can fully cook down.
The directions for keto pork chops with gravy:
Season the pork chops with salt & pepper and fry or bake until done
Saute mushrooms in a skillet with olive oil or butter until tender
Add garlic and cook for one minute
Stir in heavy cream, parmesan cheese, oregano, pepper flakes, and salt & pepper to taste – cook until thickened.
Add spinach and cook until wilted.
Place pork chops in skillet for about 5 minutes
Serve & enjoy!
Why you’ll love this recipe:
It will keep you full – Like most low-carb recipes, this keto pork chop with gravy is loaded with protein and healthy fat. Protein and fat are going to help you stay full for a longer period of time!
It’s easy to meal prep – If you’re someone who likes to meal prep, this recipe can be stored in an air-tight container for up to 4 days. You can reheat the pork chops and eat when desired for an extremely easy, healthy, and delicious meal.
It requires basic ingredients – There are no fancy ingredients in this recipe! All of the ingredients are pantry staples or can easily be found at any grocery store. Basic ingredients and simple instructions allow anyone to easily make this recipe.
Is this recipe gluten-free?
Yes! There are no grains in this recipe which means it’s gluten-free! If you are catering to celiac disease, be sure to double check for cross contamination. It can be easy for gluten to slip in if you are not being careful.
How thick should my pork chops be?
For best results, you should cut your pork chops 3/4 – 1 inch thick. This will allow tons of moisture to stay in the meat while cooking but also allow for easy cooking.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may enjoy these other keto recipes! Keto beef and broccoli is another quick, easy, and healthy dinner.
If you’re looking for a delicious keto side dish to pair with these pork chops, cauliflower rice is a crowd favorite. It’s low-carb, high in fiber, and simple to make.
Our vanilla keto cupcakes are another crowd favorite because there’s nothing better than being able to enjoy your favorite treats without breaking your diet!
- 4-6 pork chops
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 3 cups spinach, chopped
- Season the pork chops with salt & pepper and fry or bake until done.
- Saute mushrooms in skillet with olive oil or butter until tender.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Stir in heavy cream, parmesan cheese, oregano, pepper flakes and salt & pepper to taste – cook until thickened.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Place pork chops in skillet for about 5 minutes. Serve & enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 465Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 355mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 47g
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Carb count will vary with different ingredients and brands. It should not be considered as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.