Thai Peanut Keto Chicken Salad
I’m so excited to share a quick and easy keto chicken salad recipe with you today. This Thai peanut chicken salad has quickly become my husband’s favorite lunch to take to work — and I think you’ll love it just as much.
Easy Keto Chicken Salad Recipe
This keto chicken salad is packed with crunchy veggies — including cabbage, broccoli, carrots, and green onion. The veggies stay crunchy for days in the fridge, so this is the perfect salad to pack for desk lunches. Take it even further and make a double batch making this salad a perfect candidate for your meal prep this weekend!
You are going to love this keto chicken salad recipe because it tastes delicious and is so easy to make! This recipe is in heavy rotation in our house this summer.
How to make Peanut Chicken Salad
This keto salad recipe starts off with the most delicious peanut dressing. Don’t be intimidated by the number of ingredients — you probably already have everything you need to make this recipe in your pantry.
No special techniques or equipment are needed to make this tasty keto salad dressing. Add all the ingredients — oil, vinegar, seasonings, and peanut butter — to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Couldn’t be easier.
Ingredients for Keto Peanut Chicken Salad
Here’s what you need for the recipe.
- Cooked chicken. The perfect recipe to use leftover roasted chicken, or even a store-bought rotisserie chicken. No shame in the game.
- Fresh garlic. Crush the cloves with the side of your knife, or easier still, use a microplane to grate them into a paste.
- Fresh ginger. Scrape the peel off with a knife or even the back of a spoon. You can mince it with a knife if you feel confident in your skills — but it’s just as easy to grate it with a microplane.
- Shredded cabbage or cabbage slaw mix. Crunchy and full of nutrients.
- Soy sauce, gluten-free tamari, or coconut aminos. Whatever floats your boat.
- Green onions, cilantro, and any other veggies you’d like to add. Feel free to make it your own.
How to make Thai Peanut Chicken Salad
First, we make the dressing. Add both the wet and dry dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl, and whisk to combine. The peanut butter will make the dressing smooth, creamy, and flavorful.
Toss in the shredded veggies — or open a bag of pre-shredded slaw mix — and stir to coat with the dress.
Add your cooked chicken, and toss to coat with the dressing.
Chill until ready to serve, and pat yourself on the back for making such a healthy and tasty salad.
I hope you LOVE this recipe! It’s:
- Easy to make
- & Perfect for Meal Prep
What to serve with Keto Chicken Salad
This keto chicken salad recipe is almost a meal by itself. Add some hard-boiled eggs on the side to up your protein. Or, top with some extra chopped peanuts to add some crunch.
Into keto chicken recipes? Be sure to check out our other chicken recipes.
I’m sure this Thai Peanut Chicken Salad will be a dish that you will want to add to your lunch rotation often.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #greenandketo on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
For the Dressing
For the Slaw
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 3gCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 17g